The story garden

The story garden

story-garden1(Note: This is a slightly modified version of a pair of posts which appeared at BloggerDad.com in December. However, I feel that it deserved a spot here, where creativity is the main course of the day and conversation flows like coffee. Plus it will shed some light on the back story to Available Darkness.)

“I am a man, and men are animals who tell stories. This is a gift from God, who spoke our species into being, but left the end of our story untold. That mystery is troubling to us. How could it be otherwise? Without the final part, we think, how are we to make sense of all that went before; which is to say, our lives?

So we make stories of our own, in fevered and envious imitation of our Maker, hoping that we’ll tell, by chance, what God left untold. And finishing our tale, come to understand why we were born.”

~Clive Barker – from the novel Sacrament

When I was 18, I worked the midnight shift as a cashier at a tiny gas station.

It wasn’t a convenience store/gas station hybrid that is commonplace these days. It was just an unremarkable gas station where many of my dreams were born.

My job consisted mostly of staying awake, alone in an eight by 18 foot box. The front end was the cashier’s booth. A door led to the back room which served as the storage room/restroom and the location of the safe which only the manager had access to. There was only one door leading in and out of the gas station. And it opened outward, not in.

The glass was bulletproof, or so I was told. I almost found out first hand, but that’s a story for another time. Other than gas, we sold vices – cigarettes, chips and candy, all which I placed into a drawer and slid to customers on the other side of the glass.

I had a lot of time on my hands. Time to think. Time to dream. Time to write.

My imagination amped to 10, story ideas flooded my senses.

I wrote several scraps of stories during the four year span which followed. I say scraps because I never completed any of them. A lot of the ideas were crap I have long since forgotten. But there were also seeds for what will someday be Great Works of Fiction!

I planted these story seeds with love, carefully cultivated them with extensive notes, character biographies and back stories.

I never went to work without my story seeds, stuffed into a large brown, weathered expanding file folder bound by a brown cord. I carried this folder in a backpack as I rode my bicycle (and sometimes walked) five miles each way to work. The folder was a beast to lug around, but I never left home without my seeds. I never knew when inspiration would allow me time to tend to my story garden.

Somehow, during the passage of years, I lost track of this batch of seeds.

I had moved on to other interests. I had my first serious relationship. I had my first serious breakup. I moved out of my parents’ house and into an apartment. I was in my 20’s and life was changing rapidly.

While my story garden overgrew with weeds, I still visited from time to time, if in spirit only.

I hadn’t seen the folder in more than 14 years. Some of the stories were merely fading memories, ghosts threatening to be forever exiled to purgatory.

Several months ago, my mother called to tell me that she had found something of mine while she was going through boxes of junk.

It was the folder. My story seeds.

It was bulky and tattered, but still bound by its threadbare cord which invited me to unwrap it and to step back into my garden.

It had been 14 years since I’d been into that garden. Weeds and thick roots twisted underfoot while many of the trees had grown wild, blotting out the sky. Still other trees were merely skeletal remains of what had been.

With a bit of time and love, I hoped to nourish the garden back to life.

The folder contains four stories immediately worthy of taking root and several saplings which could someday be something beautiful.

I’d love to guide you through the garden and point out the flora, but it‘s not quite ready. There is much work to be done, new seeds to plant. And to be honest, telling you about these stories would take away from the thrill of bringing them to fruition.

There is one old story, I’m ready to talk about, though. It’s a vampire story, of sorts. A man wakes up half naked, bloodied and left for dead inside a coffin. Oh yeah, he has no memory of anything prior to waking up. Who is he? Who left him for dead? What happened to him? What will happen?

I spent nearly three years on this tale and the story took many surprising turns and twists as it revealed itself to me.

story-garden-2

“You come out at night that’s when the energy comes and the dark side’s light and the vampires roam.”

Sarah McLachlan – Building a Mystery

I was building a mystery. Actually, I was building a vampire-like mythology. A far-reaching tale unlike the standard vampire fare. One that will stretch across several novels (though I envisioned the story more as a television series when I started).

The only problem with the story is that I haven’t had the proper time to devote to it. I’ve been writing another book, working on this blog and working on my comics. I have more ideas than time. I was going to let it sit in the garden a while longer. But then something happened.

Thanks to my blogging, I met the perfect writing partner.

I consider myself fairly humble. I’m a writer, but I definitely see the shortcomings in my own work, I do have an artist’s ego. I have a story to tell and I don’t want another artist tinkering with it.

As I mentioned before, Sean Platt and I have worked on a few things together in recent months. In our standard working arrangement, he handles the writing and I handle the graphics. During the past few months, we’ve collaborated increasingly more on writing – checking and sometimes editing each other’s work and offering suggestions. Our strengths and weaknesses seem to compliment each other perfectly.

One day we got to talking about serialized fiction and how much we enjoyed reading it back in the day.

I’d always wanted to present something in the format. Sean was equally excited by the prospect. That’s when I thought about the folder – I had a perfect story waiting in the garden.

I sent Sean the first mini-chapter of my vampire story. It was a rough, ROUGH edit. Something I wrote late at night just to get the ball rolling. When I woke the next morning, Sean had turned my rough draft into polished prose.

And it gave me chills!

My first instinct was, damn, he wrote this better than I did. A bit of artistic jealousy flared up, I’ll admit. But that feeling subsided quickly because it’s Sean, someone I’ve come to know, like, trust and respect during the past few months.

It’s a good working relationship – the kind I never imagined a year ago.

More importantly, he gets the story, gets what I am trying to do, is open to my re-edits and is reading the story as I provide the chapters – first as a reader, then as a writer before working his own magic. And it is magic, as this story might not have seen the light of dawn for several more years if I hadn’t met someone who I trust as much as Sean to help me bring it to life.

And I’m thrilled to be sharing the magic with you each week.

Community discussion: Tell us about your collaborative experiences. Have you met anyone through the web which has worked with you or helped make you a better writer?

ci-contest-boxSpeaking of good stories, there’s just THREE DAYS left to enter our contest to win a free premium Thesis WordPress Theme and other prizes like some assistance writing great copy!

14 Comments

1. Ah, a fellow-gardener! I feel better now about that rambling bramble of a metaphor that grew out of my comment yesterday! Great post – and a wicked tease 😉 As a ‘Supernatural’ fan I’m even more intrigued to see what Friday’s post will bring…

To answer your question; anyone who’s ever said one single kind word about any of my newsletter articles or ebooks has helped me be a better writer. I’m one of those who thrive on those quiet emails and heart felt responses, people who say thank you or tthat’s exactly how I was feeling. They make me want to write better, to be better.

Sean and Eric’s joint Blueprint videos and your collaboration with Sean are a delight and an inspiration, too. They symbolise all the best that can come out of blogging, the marriage of minds that could happen so much oftener on lots of blogs but doesn’t because competitiveness, insecurities and egos get in the way. As I said to Sean, it’s a symbol of real synergy, a win/win for all of us. I love your honesty, that revelation about a moment’s twinge of jealousy; it made me smile because I think you’re a great writer, too, and so do lots of other people. I asked a question on my own blog about writing that made people happy and yours came up twice in the comments.

Sean and Eric helped my blogging by telling me not to be scared to come into the playground and say hello, even though I’m older and Scottish – and still wary of taking up new-fangled stuff like twittering. Marc and Randi inspired me to comment from the heart as well as the mind. Mary Jaksch offered me a guest post and empowered me by making me feel like I had something to say that could help writers as well as coaches. Everyone who writes well and takes the time to comment is an inspiration to me because it’s a tough world for writers and the days aren’t long enough.

janice’s last blog post..Choose the Right Words and Change your Life

2. I haven’t collaborated with another writer but I use art as inspiration (amongst a million and one other things). That’s quite close don’t you think? The art of others does teach and inspire. My most recent post is actually about this.

I like your term ‘seeds of love’. I’m amazed that two writers can work together. Not just because of egos (we all have that) but because you understand one another so deeply.

Paisley (Paisley Thoughts)’s last blog post..Instinctive Words, a Painting and a Pawnbroker

3. I agree with Paisley. It’s remarkable what the two of you have been able to achieve together.

You writing is like the harmonies of a choir yet both voices are strong enough to stand on its own.

Collaborative writing in its most perfect form.

4. Hey guys,

Very interesting. I just got through commenting on Iain Broomes Write For Your Life blog where he has a new post on collaboration and tips to make it happen successfully.

Yours is a nice round out, real life addition.

David, you’ve got a great writing style. I was pulled into this post from the first sentence. It’s highly likely that you and Sean will be a writing force to be reckoned with – You’re going to make some agent very rich.

It will be fun to watch.

George

Tumblemoose’s last blog post..Tumblemoose Times – A writer’s newsletter

5. There’s no one I’d rather write fiction with. The best part about this story is that I have no idea where it’s going, so I get to enjoy it as both an author and a reader. THAT is truly magical.

Sean’s last blog post..Deeper Roots For Longer Branches: Writer Dad 2.0

6. Like Paisley, I’ve never collaborated with another writer, but I am constantly inspired by the writings of others.

Vered – MomGrind’s last blog post..Fear of Rape

7. I have a folder in my computer with story seeds that goes back to Word 5.0… I used to have great imaginative story ideas but they have never developed any further. I have never thought to collaborate with other writers, though I did show some people those unripened seeds asking for feedback which was never genuinely given.

Your collaboration obviously works like magic. So all I have to say is => “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” 🙂

8. Ah, I love revisiting the stuff I wrote many years ago to see which ideas still have a heartbeat. Having just finished the Twilight series and discovering a new fascination with vampire stories, I’m looking forward to reading yours.

Melissa Donovan’s last blog post..Questions, Curiosity, and Writing Ideas

9. Janice – Thank you for the abundance of nice words! I appreciate them all. As for jealousy, I may as well admit it when I feel it. It’s the best way to counter it, I find. I have YET to see Supernatural. I’ve seen bits and pieces and it looks great, but I hate catching up late in a series. Maybe I’ll watch the DVD’s during the summer and catch up before next season starts. Thanks again, I’ll be checking out your blog.

Paisley – Art can definitely inspire writing. I talked a bit about that in my post last week. I think the further away from a genre you practice than what inspires you, it really increases the odds of new mixtures of art. As for understanding one another, it’s quite rare, indeed to find someone like that. Sean and I have gelled better than ever I would have dreamed when I first read his words last summer.

Marc – Thank you. I like your description.

Tumblemoose – Hah, on the rich agent! Thank you for the nice words. Funny you should mention the first words of this post. I gave no thought at all to how to begin the post when I wrote it. Usually, I labor over the start of any piece of writing, searching for the perfect words. Even looking at it now, I’m not sure I would have chose these words had I given it more thought. But, thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

Sean – ditto, bro.

Vered – It’s definitely something you should try at least once. It’s like having a kid with someone (man, I am really trying not to make this seem romantic in any way). What I mean is that if you were to produce a child on your own, you’d know pretty much what it’ll be like. However, when you add someone else to the mix, you get their influences, which continue to surprise you as you look at what you’ve helped bring into the world.

Avital – I learned to never hold back on critiques when I worked at the newspaper. I had to leave my ego at the door and listen to what more seasoned journalists told me about my work. And they were right each and every time. Well, almost every time. At any rate, I find the only way to grow is to find someone with a critical eye whom you can bounce stuff off of. It’s tough, especially when you’re friends with someone, because you don’t want to hurt their feelings. When Sean shows me stuff, I treat him like a pro and don’t spare his feelings if I think something isn’t working. I don’t say, “Man, you call THIS writing?!” or anything like that. I just say what doesn’t work and why. Fortunately, there’s not much that he shows me that has serious issues, which makes it a whole lot easier.

Melissa – Thanks, I purposely avoided most vampire fiction so as not to shade this story with any influence. I want this thing to be as pure as possible, save for the influences already working on me. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on our story.

10. @Dave; Supernatural is a great series but it’s another one where you have to keep up or you’re going to miss out on the entire backstory.

Marc – WelshScribe’s last blog post..Creative Writing

• Marc – Yeah, I kinda figured that. Thanks!

-Dave

11. Génie mécanique

1. Génération D’entropie Dans Un Fluide Conducteur
    En Présence D’un Champ Magnétique Transversal http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/AIBOUD_Soraya.pdf?idthese=573

2. Les bourbiers des forages pétroliers et des
    unités de production: Impact sur l’environnement et technique de traitement http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Abass_Hadj_Abass.pdf?idthese=363

3. Simulation Numérique De Transfert De Chaleur Dans
    Une Pile Sofc Sous L’effet Des Différents Paramètres De Fonctionnement Et Des
    Caractéristiques Physiques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Aissa_Touahir.pdf?idthese=574

4. Etude de l’évolution de l’opération de fracturation
    hydraulique http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/ARBAOUI_Mohammed_Ali.pdf?idthese=3050

5. Etude des problèmes des venues d’eau dans les
    champs d’huile http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/BELAZZOUG-Fateh.pdf?idthese=882

6. (882,900)

7. Etude de la cavitation dans une pompe et
    amélioration des performance http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/DJEBBAS_Fay%C3%A7al.pdf?idthese=575

8. Etude et Optimisation des Paramètres Hydrauliques
    Affectant le Nettoyage d’un Puits Dévié, dans le Champs de Hassi Messaoud http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/ FROUHAT_Rachid.pdf

9. Les réservoirs fracturés et impact des fractures
    sur la production. Étude comparative de différents cas http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/KHELIFA_Cherif.pdf?idthese=368

10. Simulation Numérique De La Dynamique Des
    Interaction Fluides-Structures Par La Méthode Des Eléments Finis http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/OUAFEK_Toufik.pdf?idthese=564

11. SIMULATION NUMERIQUE DE LA DYNAMIQUE DES
    INTERACTION FLUIDES-STRUCTURES PAR LA METHODE DES ELEMENTS FINIS

12. Etude Empirique Et Corrélative Des Propriétés PVT
    Du Pétrole Algérien http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Sid_Rouhou_Hadj_Mohammed.pdf?idthese=373

تخفيظ
    الفلوريد في مياه منطقة تقرت دراسة مقارنة و العوامل المؤثرة http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Sraoui_Mbrouk.pdf?idthese=374

12. Science de la matière :

1. Etude ab-intio des propriétés structurales et
    électroniques des systèmes (Sr,La)(Ti,Ni)O3 http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/aboub_zahia.pdf?idthese=3090

2. Synthèse Des Matériaux Magnétiques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Abdelhamid_BENHAOUED.pdf?idthese=550

3. Effet du rapport du Zr/Ti sur les propriétés
    piézoélectriques dans le système ternaire
    Pb0.98Sr0.02[(Mg1/3Nb2/3)0.06(Mn1/3Nb2/3)0.06(ZrxTi1-x)0.88]O3 avec Zr/Ti varie
    entre 0.53 et 0.48 http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Aouragh_Abdellatif.pdf?idthese=742

4. Etude de spectroscopie atomique et moléculaire
    dans un pulvérisateur cathodique magnétron http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Azzaoui_Mohammed.pdf?idthese=4001

5. Qualité et dynamique des eaux des systèmes
    Lacustres en amont de l’Oued Righ http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/DEBBAKH_ABDERREZAK.pdf?idthese=703

6. Etude physico-chimique et spectroscopique de
    l’ion de cobalt dans les verres Sb2O3-Li2O-WO3 http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Guezzoun-Hanane.pdf?idthese=869

7. Etudes Electrochimiques De La Réactivité De
    Quelques Composes 1,2-DITHIOLIQUES : Co-Polymerisation Avec L’aniline Et
    Interaction Avec Des Métaux. http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/HADJADJ_Mohammed.pdf?idthese=557

8. Elaboration et caractérisation d’un nouveau
    matériau céramique piézoélectrique (1-x-y)Pb (Nd Nb ) O -xPbZrO -yPbTiO http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/HADJADJ_SADOK.pdf?idthese=813

9. Calculs Ab-Initio Des Structures Atomique Et
    Electroniques Des Supraconducteurs Nouveau Type (Contenant Le Fer ) http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/resultat.php?idthese=748

10. Contribution à l’évaluation et au traitement des
    eaux usées dans la région de Ouargla: Cas des composés phénoliques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Houria_MESSROUK.pdf?idthese=356

11. Synthèse et caractérisations physico-chimiques de
    Nouveaux matériaux hybrides http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/zankhri_Louiza.pdf?idthese=570

12. La réactivité des β-cétoesters vis-à-vis des
    amines primaires Préparation des β-enaminoesters et dérivés pyrimidinones http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/MISSAOUi_BERINI.pdf?idthese=170

13. Etude du comportement électrochimique de
    1-(ferrocenyl)ethanol et nitrophenyleferrocenes http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/MOHAMED_KHALED_BECHKI.pdf?idthese=800

14. Liinhibition De La Corrosion Par Des Ions Dithiolylium
    Synthétisés http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Mansouri_Khalrd.pdf?idthese=562

15. Préparation des Composés Polycycliques Par la
    Réaction de Diels-Alder http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/NAOURI_Abdelkader.pdf?idthese=1041

16. Modélisation Et Optimisation Des Cycles
    Thermodynamiques De Puissance (Rankine-Brayton-Stirling) En Vue De La
    Production D’énergie http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Souad_FETHALLAH.pdf?idthese=3083

17. Distribution des ions fluorures dans les eaux et
    les principaux aliments consommés dans la willaya d’El-Oued

18. مسساهمة في دراسة طبقات رقيقة معدنية من مركب
    التيتان مرسبة على مساند فولاذية http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Idriss_Slimani.pdf?idthese=3091

19. دراسة الفعالية البيولوجية لبعض نباتات العائلة
    الشفوية و الفعالية ضد الأكسدة

20. أيونات الفليور في مياه الشرب مدن الشمال الشرقي
    الجزايري http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Khiouani_Adel.pdf?idthese=561

21. دراسة مقطر شمسي ذي مكثف مظلل جزئيا، بفعل الاحتباس
    الحراري الشمسي في المناطق القاحلة http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/douadi_rachida.pdf?idthese=367

22. دراسـة أثر التحزيم على كابل الألياف البصرية
    الناقلة للإشعاع الشمسي المركز في المجال المرئي http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Soumia_Zagdo.pdf?idthese=4003

23. تقدير الفعل المضاد للتآكل لمستخلص فينولي لنبات
    البطمة و ثنائي ثيول الحلقي http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Sayad-Aicha.pdf?idthese=831

24. نمذجة و محاكاة انتشار المعطيات في السلسيوم و
    الجرمانيوم أحاديي البلورة http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/souigat_abdelkader.pdf?idthese=754

25. دراسـة في ثلاث أبعـاد للمقـاديـر الكهربـائية في
    جهـاز الـرش المهبطـي المغنطرونـي باستعمال طريقـة الحجـوم المنتهيـة http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Abid_Saida.pdf?idthese=760

دراسة
    الفاعلية التثبيطية لبعض المركبات الحلقية الكبريتية في وسط حمضي http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Kodia_Soumia.pdf?idthese=3087

13. Génie de procédés :

1. Convection Naturelle Laminaire Conjuguée Dans Une
    Enceinte Avec Bloc Conductif Au MILIEU http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/ABIDI_SAAD_AISSA.pdf?idthese=1083

2. Contribution à l’étude de l’effet d’inhibition de
    quelques dithiolethiones durant l‘électropolymérisation de l’aniline http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Aggoune_M_Salah.pdf?idthese=157

3. Effet du gradient de température sur la vitesse
    de corrosion des concentriques de traitement des puits producteurs d eau Albien

4. Etude de l’activité antibactérienne de quelques
    plantes Sahariennes http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Abdelghani_HOGGUI.pdf?idthese=103

5. Synthèse et étude structurale d’amides
    N-acyl-N-phénylferrocènylméthylamines http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Abdlhamid_KHELEF.pdf?idthese=108

6. Evaporation De L’eau Contenue Dans Un Bassin
    D’épandage Sous L’action D’un Brassage Par Des Bulles D’air Chauffe http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/BELMILOUD-BENAMOURA_Fatima_Zohra.pdf?idthese=608

7. Etude de validité des cinétiques de séchage en
    convection forcée pour les applications de séchage solaire de certains produits
    alimentaires http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/BERREBEUH_MED_HAFED.pdf?idthese=1087

8. Contribution à l’étude de la combustion du
    méthane en réacteur à lit fluidisé: modélisation de la zone de projection http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/BOUHADDA_Mebarka.pdf?idthese=1089

9. Synthèse de nouveaux oxydes de phosphines tri
    substituées utilisant des halogènures d’alkyles http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/BOUHOUN_ALI_

10. Synthèse Et Séparation De Deux Conformères De
    N”ferrocenylmethyl” Phenylalcanehydraziide

11. Synthèse Et Séparation De Deux Conformées De N’-
    Ferrocenylmethyl -N’- Phenylalcanehydrazide http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Belfar_mohamed_lakhdar.pdf?idthese=107

12. Caractérisations physico-chimiques et simulation
    d’évaporation des saumures du achott Merrouane http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Bensaci_samira.pdf?idthese=164

13. Etude D’une Installation Photovoltaique De
    Production D’hydrogene Par Electrolyse De L’eau http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/bouziane_khadidja.pdf?idthese=366

14. Etudes et conception d’une bioraffinerie pour la
    production des biocarburants de seconde génération http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Chaib_Hadjira.pdf?idthese=610

15. Simulation numérique des écoulements dansune
    cavité ouverte et application à la cheminée solaire http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Chennouf_Nasreddine.pdf?idthese=611

16. Etude Expérimentale du Séchage Solaire des Dattes
    Humides et Impact sur la Qualité http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Chouicha_Samira.pdf?idthese=1085

17. Effet De La Direction Du Champ Magnétique Sur La
    Production D’entropie Dans Un Fluide Conducteur En Ecoulement Dans Un Canal
    Horizontal http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/DAMENE_Djamila.pdf?idthese=1088

18. Valorisation Des Produits Agro-Alimentaires Et
    Des Plantes Médicinales Par Les Procèdes De Séchage Solaire http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Djamel_Mennouche.pdf?idthese=612

19. Elaboration d’un matériau de construction en vue
    de l’isolation thermique des bâtiments http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Ghedamsi_R%C3%A9bha.pdf?idthese=4018

20. Simulation du rendement et du coefficient de
    distribution dans une extraction liquide-liquide http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Hadj_Said.pdf?idthese=556

21. Contribution à la composition et à l’étude
    chimique de l’huile du fruit de l’Arganier “Argania spinosa http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/HAMIA_Chahrazed.pdf?idthese=106

22. Etude Conceptuelle et Economique de la
    faisabilité des Procédés GTL en Algérie http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/HAMMACHE-Samir.pdf?idthese=832

23. Etude de l’activité antioxydante fractions
    lipidiques,protéiques et phénoliques des graines se Sorgho local http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Hadbaoui_Zineb.pdf?idthese=166

24. Contribution à l’amélioration du procédé de
    fabrication de la céramique Etude sur site : unité Maghreb céramique de
    Touggourt http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Harrat_Mohamed.pdf?idthese=614

25. Modélisation De La Convection Naturelle Laminaire
    Dans Une Enceinte Avec Une Paroi Munie D’un Bloc http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/KHALED-BILAL.pdf?idthese=3065

26. Modélisation de La Convection Naturelle Laminaire
    dans une Enceinte avec une Paroi Munie D’un Bloc http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/khaled_bilal.pdf?idthese=2104

27. Prévention Et Lutte Contre Le Phénomène
    D’entartrage Dans Les Conduites D’eau Dans La Région De Ouargla – Touggourt :
    Etude Sur Site http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/KORIBA_Bakhti.pdf?idthese=615

28. Etude de l’influence de la viscosité de milieu
    sur la diffion de charge . cas de couple ferrocéne/ferrocinum substitué http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Kaouthar-Ahmouda.pdf?idthese=820

29. Détermination Du Coefficient De Transfert
    Thermique Dans Un Milieu Poreux http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Khazen_

30. Production des époxydes à partir des alcènes en
    utilisant un support d’argile khttp://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/LAMIA_KATEB.pdf?idthese=168

31. Elaboration D’un Programme De Calcul Des
    Structures Chimiques Des Composes Organiques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/LAOUINI_Salah_Eddine.pdf?idthese=617

32. Contribution à l’étude des réacteurs à lits
    fluidisés : Modélisation du comportement hydrodynamique et thermique du
    réacteur http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Lakhdari_Abdelhakim.pdf?idthese=616

33. Convection Naturelle Turbulente Dans Une Enceinte
    Avec Chauffage Partiel D’une Paroi http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/MEBROUK_Ridha.pdf?idthese=1082

34. Adoucissement Des Eaux Geothermales De L’oued
    R’hir. Etude Comparative De Deux Types De Chaux(CaO et Ca (OH)2) http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/MEDFOUNI_Samir.pdf?idthese=618

35. Optimisation technico-économique de la production
    d’hydrogène à partir de différentes sources renouvelables dans le sud Algérien http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Rahmouni_Soumia.pdf?idthese=4012

36. Extraction des huiles essentielles de la menthe
    poivrée «Mentha X piperita» de la région de Ouargla http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/SAGGOU_AZIZA.pdf?idthese=104

37. Etude et développement d’une Bibliothéque
    orientèe objet de calcul de propriétés physiques et thrmodynamiques basée sur
    le concept de contributions des groupes organiques fonctionnels http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Saidat_Mustapha.pdf?idthese=171

38. Etude Et Simulation De La Performance D’une Pile
    A Combustible De Type Pemfc http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/SAIFI_Nadia.pdf?idthese=1084

39. Développement d’une méthode prédictive de calcul
    la variation des enthalpies de formation en phase solide de molécules
    organiques. Application à la conception des matériaux énergétiques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Serouti_Abdelghani.pdf?idthese=172

40. Développement d’une méthode prédictive de calcul
    la variation des enthalpies de formation en phase solide de molécules
    organiques. Application à la conception des matériaux énergétiques http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/SEROUTI_Abdelghani.pdf?idthese=713

41. Contribution à la Prédiction de Coefficient de
    Partage Octano/Eau par la Technique QSPR http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/SOUYEI_Belgacem.pdf?idthese=569

42. Modélisation des zones odorantes pour certains
    types d’odeur par la technique “Property clustering” http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Salemi_Said.pdf?idthese=566

43. Etude de l’échange thermique dans une cavité
    rectangulaire avec deux côtés partiellement actifs http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Trabelsi_Amel.pdf?idthese=174

44. Contribution à l’étude de la relation structure
    chimique-odeur : Utilisation des réseaux de neurones et la logique
    floue.(Application à la famille des pyrazines) http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Thair_Bouziane.pdf?idthese=619

45. Réalisation d’un prototype expérimental d’un
    réacteur photocatalytique pour une éventuelle utilisation dans les procédés de
    dépollution http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Yasmina_MOKHBI.pdf?idthese=620

46. Caractérisation Physico-Chimique des conducteurs
    moléculaires à base de TTF-TCNQ http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/ZIGHMI_Souad.pdf?idthese=622

47. Etude des anatixydants dans le Rosmarinus
    Officinalis.Labiatea http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Zoubeidi_Chahinaz.pdf?idthese=176

48. Contribution à l’étude de l’effet d’inhibition de
    quelques dithiolethiones durant l‘électropolymérisation de l’aniline http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Ahmadi_Rida.pdf?idthese=158

49. المساهمة في تحسين مجفف شمسي للمحاصيل الزراعية http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/EL_Ati_Mokhtar.pdf?idthese=613

50. دراسة فعالية التثبيط لبعض المركبات العضوية
    الكبريتية و الآزوتبة http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Boukoucha_AZdinne.pdf?idthese=163

51. مساهمة في دراسة العلاقة ( بنية كيميائية- رائحة )باستعمال تطبيق على عائلة
    البيرازين) ) (SVM) طريقة آلات الشعاع الساند http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/MEMOIRE.pdf?idthese=173

52. المساهمة في دراسة تأثير الحقل المغناطيسي على
    الخصائص الفيزيوكيميائية للماء http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Zaghod_Elid.pdf?idthese=621

53. Défluoruration des eaux de la région d’El-Oued.
    Etude comparative et paramètres influent http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Atia_Djamel.pdf?idthese=161

54. تحضير و تشخيص بعض قواعد شيف المشتقة من ثنائي
    أمينو ثنائي فينيل ايثير ايثان ميثان و دراستها كهروكيميائيا

55. الارجاع اللاتناظري للكيتونات البروكيرالية
    باستخدام العامل المرجع و المحفز و خميرة الخباز http://bu.univ-ouargla.dz/Nedjaimi_med_said.pdf?idthese=3014

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pages tagged "vampires are forever" - [...] bookmarks tagged vampires are foreverMattress The story garden saved by 3 others     mastersensai13 bookmarked on 05/07/09 | [...]
  2. The story garden Collective Inkwell | Shed Kits - [...] The story garden Collective Inkwell Posted by root 22 hours ago (http://collectiveinkwell.com)…

Submit a Comment